DISC Behavioral Assessment
Horner Coaching offers certified DISC Behavioral Assessment coaches and facilitator.
We provide training for:
- Small Business
- Sports Teams
In each of these area of work it is important for each person on the team to understand themselves better and also to understand those they work with on any given project. This understanding helps teams to be more productive, manage conflict, and work with each other’s strengths.
For more information about scheduling a training event for your staff contact the HornerCoaching office
What Is A Behavioral Assessment?
View a Sample Report:
The DISC Biblical Behavioral Assessment* (BBA) is an online assessments that will help you uncover your behavioral style.
Upon completing the assessment, you will receive a detailed report with insights and ideas to help you better understand your unique strengths and challenges as a leader. You will also learn about people from the Bible who demonstrated similar behavioral characteristics, including Jesus who modeled every behavioral trait to perfection.
The BBA is based on the popular and practical DISC model of human behavior. DISC is the most widely used behavioral model in the world, and has helped millions of people improve communication, productivity, team building, and leadership. Improvement in relationships within your workplace, your home, your charity group, your sports team, and any group project you have started.
The DISC BBA can help:
- Understand Yourself!
- response to conflict
- triggers for stress
- problem solving techniques
- Discover how to adapt your behavior and meet the needs of others.
- Cultivate more collaborative work relationships
- Enhance communication skills
- Reduce stress and increase productivity
- Strengthen marital and family relationships
- Develop effective leaders
- Create high performing teams
- Build an organizational culture of trust and respect
- Learn from the strengths and weaknesses of Biblical people with similar traits, including Jesus, who modeled every personality profile to perfection.
Who Will Benefit from the DISC BBA?
The DISC BBA can be used as an individual, or within any relationship or team.
This tool is particularly helpful for:
- Small Businesses
- Government Agencies
- Educational institutions
- Church Planting Teams
- Leadership Coaches
- HR Consultants
- Health Care Centers
- Financial Institutions
- Sales Professionals
- Anyone who wants to increase their effectiveness through a greater understanding of individual and relational behaviors.
*We are authorized DISC BBA facilitators with Lead Like Jesus.
All Materials are owned and copyrighted by Lead Like Jesus.